Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Idul Adha


Happy IDUL ADHA 1432 H everyone !
well not really everyone, I mean for who celebrated but yeah ;)

so we celebrated it at school on SATURDAY. And for class 9, we got a “special task” guess what ? we must make a “Laporan hasil pengamatan Penyembelihan hewan Qurban” seriously my teachers really doesn’t have a sense. So well yeah, and the idea is sooo freakin annoying.

K,in the fact we must look the animals qurban,and we must see the butchery goats and cow at school and well yeah make a “laporan”. that simple :(
eh well i don't really know what else to sayyy

oh, I'm really happy that theres NO S C H O O L tomorrow (for Friday 26th I mean)  like whoooooooooaa!
i H A T E school so much, well i have an mathematic and Indonesian extra about ghosts but ohh well.

well, I'm gonna stop here.
Oh,no. I’m going to write stuffs like 'HAPPY IDUL ADHA FOR ALL MOSLEMS IN DA WORLD '.


uh well, i guess its my cue to sayy bye bye . sooo
peacee outttttt

No comments:

Post a Comment