Thursday, March 1, 2012

FASHION STYLE



The sun in shining, I have been waiting too long to dig out my summer wardrobe. I love summer fashion all about pastels this spring/summer


I love people who dress well, to suit their, shape and has their own style, fashion is so amazing if you do it the right way!



   I just LOVE spring & summer!! The weather, the fashion, the high spirits! Thank God for change!!


People fail to realize, I love fashion as much as the next but... I'd rather buy equipment. Name brand clothes isn't nothing.




.The fashion in spring is what i love the most



Tapi...walaupun gw suka fashion,fashion gw juga simple . gw ini bukan termasuk cewek yang feminim/tomboy.. umm..ya gimana ya. biasanya sih kalo jj gitu gw lebih suka pake kemeja/jumper/jaket/kaos bwhn jeans trs pake sepatu sneakers/kets. jujur gw nggak suka pake sandal yang cewek banget, rasanya risih-_- dan asal lo tau aja, gw nggak punya baju warna pink ! punya sih, tapi kaos . itupun cuma 2/3 doang. wkwk

No comments:

Post a Comment