Thursday, October 25, 2012

About Photography



Things I’ve Learned About Photography
  1. Never do photography to become a rock-star.lol.
  2.  Enjoy what i am shooting.
  3. Prepare well for my shooting, realizing that my battery isn’t charge when I'm setting up for that sunrise shoot is too late!
  4. Be pleased with the little prosperities
  5. Watch the place I want to shoot first with  my  heart then with the camera
  6. Always stay calm 
  7. Know that my tend to overestimate yourself
  8. Dedicate  myself to photography, but never browbeat myself too much
  9. Keep my camera clean
  10. Find my own style of photography
  11. Do something different to recover creativity
  12. Get inspiration from the work of other photographers
  13. Take selfportraits
  14. Keep my sensor clean
  15. Discover the things I think are beautiful
  16. I can’t take photographs of everything
  17. Shoot as often as possible
  18. Photography is never a waste of time.
  19. Thankful to Allah,my mom,my uncle,my sista,and my lilbro
  20. Every shooting situation is different than my expect
K. i think i'm stuck at this. hehe. i dont have any idea again. and i will complete this one ASAP. wait mehhh galsss

Want to see my "amatir" photos collection about photography ? check this out guyss : http://dindasalisa.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-photography-photos-collection.html

No comments:

Post a Comment